(Nordpol, engl. northpole)
Some fearless people startet out to create a place in the north side (Nordstadt) of Dortmund to melt the “constatly frozen ice”: the NORDPOL.
The idea of NORDPOL is a free space which is not completely commercialised; a place which is organised by ourselfes, autonomous and non-hierarchical to advance a progressive cultural scene.
NORDPOL is an open invitation to everybody who has ideas and wishes for any kinds of social events they like to actualise. We try to create an alternative space for ideas which do not have other places in Dortmund.
You are invited to visit our events, to meet peole and get to know the NORDPOL.
Every Wednesday and Saturday 8pm we open the bar to hang out with people, chat and relax.
There are a bunch of events on a monthly basis:
- 1st Tuesday 8pm – Katerschmiede (solidarity bar)
- 1st Thursday 8pm – political movie club
- 2nd Tuesday 7pm – anarchist event (talks, infos and bar)
- 2nd Thursday 8pm – Oktopus-Bar (solidarity bar and food)
- 2nd Friday 9pm – Funkwelle (electronic music)
- 3rd Monday 6pm – Here be Dragons (games night)
- 3rd Thursdy 8pm – Hip Hop event (nice rap, peopels and drinks)
- 4th Monday 6:30pm – Antifacafe (talks, infos and bar)
- 4th Tuesday 3pm – for nothing shop (shop without money)
- 4th Thursday 8pm – Grand Hotel Absturz (solidarity bar)
- 4th Sunday 3pm – KrakelDebakel (drawing, painting, streetart)
There is also a lot of stuff happening besides the regular events. Check out our monthly schedule for all happenings.
See you at NORDPOL